- Educational Services
- Fiscal Services
- Food Services
- Human Resources
- Maintenance and Operations
Bids & Requests for Proposal
California Assembly Bill (AB) 1565 went into effect on January 1, 2014. AB 1565 requires ALL General Contractors and M/E/P Subcontractors be prequalified, if the project is valued at $1 million or more and funded whole or in part with State Facility Bond funds, per…
Public Contract Code 20111.5 enables districts to require prime contractors to be prequalified prior to accepting bids.
Public Contract Code 20111.6 requires the district to do so for certain projects. This applies to prime contractors and MEP sub-contractors with the following licenses:
- General Contractors (A and B), Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing subcontractors (C-4, C-7, C-10, C-16, C-20, C-34, C-36, C-38, C-42, C-43, and C-46)
- The District must receive complete applications at least ten (10) business days prior to the scheduled bid opening on any advertised project in order for the candidate to qualify for a project in excess of $1,000,000 and partially funded by the State. Pre-qualification approval will remain valid for one (1) calendar year from the date of notice of qualification except as noted in the pre-qualification documents.
- Link to law
- Imperial Unified School District has contracted with Colbi Technologies to provide a web-based process for prequalification called Quality Bidders. To get started Click Here to Sign Up...
- For detailed instructions in completing your application, please navigate to the bottom of the page from this link Contractor Instructions
You may contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the use of the Quality Bidders web-based tool.